Saturday, November 19, 2011

Best Wilson K Zero 118 Performance Racquet

This Wilson K Zero 118 Performance Racquet is amazing. Some customer say that with this racquet, they improve their performance by 50%. This racquet is for maximum performing, stable, easy to manuver, improve your skill in many aspects. But good racquet also has higher price. It's not cheap, you know, but you always get chance to buy this item on sale.




If you interested on this racquet, newest price available below :
Wilson K Zero 118 Performance Racquet 4 1/2 Grip 118I

And these are customer feedback i got from Tennis Warehouse :

Comments: Ignore age recommendations if you're playing doubles. This racquet is light enough to be especially quick switching from backhand to forehand. Serves? I hit 90 percent of my first serves, (occasionally 93+ percent) using a modified slice with slight topspin. I use a flat backhand with consistency and power. I play 5 times a week for 1-1/2 to 2-1/2 hours each time. These pre-stretched strings have lost only 4 lbs (from 62#) for the 3-month period 1/28 to 4/24. I restring at 56#. A substitute for the V2 string, is the pre-stretched Pacific X-Force 16L (1.29mm) if the V2 isn't available. Power in a racquet can be controlled by string tension and balance alteration, (practice also helps). Too much power results from not having the knowledge to harness it. At 78 years, my inability to get to the ball is not the fault of the racquet, but given the opportunity to "set up," my backhand is consistently 1-2 inches over the net (no topspin). Low-inches-over-the-net strokes has never gone "out" in my experience.
From: Jerry, Madison, Wisconsin, USA. 4/11
String type and tension: SuperString V-2 Viper 16L Mains & SSControl V-8 16L(1.25mm) Crosses. (presently 58# after 4 lb loss)
NTRP Rating: 3.9

Comments: This is a sleeper racquet like the Head TiS5. It needs to be strung with Babolat RPM Blast 16 gauge at 2 pounds below the recommended mid tension. It has excellent control as well as spin. It is very easy to maneuver. Easy on the arm.
From: Jon, Minnesota, USA. 4/11
String type and tension: Babolat Blast 16g, 2 pounds below recommended mid
NTRP Rating: 3.5

Comments: I love the racket, great feel and good power. However I have broken two frames now within just a few months each. No abuse here, but they are just not holding up. Both were at the 2 o'clock position so I just don't think the frame holds up well, and I'm going to have to switch to a more durable racket.
From: John, Buffalo Grove, IL, USA, 01/11
String type and tension: 62#
Headsize: 118 SI
NTRP Rating: 4.0

Comments: This is my 2nd review of this racquet. My 1st one being on August of 2009. At that time I was experimenting with different weights, balance, and head sizes. In the end, this frame was not for me at all. I recommend frames that weight is 11.5 to 11.7oz and HL. It does not matter if you are a teen, or in your 20's,30's,40's, or 50's. HL frames that have mass will actually keep you from getting wrist problems, or tennis elbow. I suppose if you are a true beginner, or a senior citizen, this might work for you, but then again.
From: Wil, Dalls, TX, USA, 12/10
String type and tension: N/A
Headsize: 118sq.in
NTRP Rating: 3.5

Comments: As a player all my life and now in my 50's I like the light weight for my elbow, and with the lesser string tension just a flick of the wrist will get the ball back in my opponents court, for those low at my feet shots. I love this racket.
From: Don, Spartanburg, SC, USA, 12/10
String type and tension: 55lbs
Headsize: 118
NTRP Rating: 3

Comments: I love the power of this racket. I feel confident in all areas of the game although the serve needs a bit of getting used to. I had a similar racket, which gave me tennis elbow (Ncode N1). I have to be very careful it doesn't happen again.
From: Joseph, 09/10
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger Alu power
Headsize: 118
NTRP Rating: 4

Comments: At first glance was thrown off by the bulky frame, but it's super light. Just a touch top-heavy, but doesn't affect a thing. I found it great for topspin. Took a little getting used to for control on the serve, but that's probably just me!
From: Tim, Providence, RI, USA 7/10
String type and tension: Wilson k gut 16 @ 60
Headsize: 118
NTRP Rating: 3.0

Comments: Great beginner racquet. Frame has high power and is super light. Strung with Bab Pro Hurricane Tour 17g (59#) and Luxilon ALU Power Spin 17g (57#) and it played excellently. Topspin and backspin are easily achievable. Only thing that took a little adjustment for me was my one handed backhand. I normally hit with a lot of topspin with forehand and a little topspin, more flat, with my backhand. Topspin, kick, and flat serves were all easily achieved. Great racquet for a person starting out.
From: James, Washington, USA 02/10
NTRP Rating: 4.0

Comments: Fantastic stick, if you have a slice/kick serve it is great! Light,comfortable, and now affordable. Downside: I have broken three of these frames; all at the 2 o'clock juncture of the mains and crosses. Looks like the grommets are pulling through the frame causing a catastrophic failure. Wilson has been good under their warranty program and exchanged all three at no cost.
From: Randy, Mesa, AZ, USA. 01/10
String type and tension: Tecnifibre NRG2/16 @ 65#
Headsize: 118
NTRP Rating: 3.5

Comments: Been through the voyage over so many frames over the years, but am amazed by this frame. Super light, evenly balanced. So easy to rip through the hitting zone. On a lot of frames the ball flies, but since the power level isn't extreme on this frame, I can hit out with a good margin of error. I've been searching for a frame with a combination of lightweight and control. Awesome for serves and overheads. Getting a second frame since I had a broken string on the first one and had to readjust to one of my older models. By the way the N1 NCode racket is way more powerful and slightly more balanced towards the head in terms of balance, which I also have.
From: Curtis, San Bruno, CA, USA 11/09
String type and tension: Babolat VS Gut 16 Gauge - 60 lbs
Headsize: 118 inch
NTRP rating: 3.5 and working up to 4.0

Comments: I bought this Racquet in August and Enjoyed every time played. I have won more sets than ever. This is a very nice, light and hits well. I am 3 level player and play at least 4 times a week. I will recommend this one to any one. I am in late 40s and still play a lot of tennis.
From: Jay, Richmond, VA. 10/09
String type and tension: 60

Comments: I absolutely love this racket. It is very powerful, so I have to use two vibration dampeners to tame this lion. It's been very effective for all of my shots including touch volleys. The lightness and maneuverability at the net are incredible, which allows me to make many reflex volleys for winners. The power also helps with the running forehand/backhand where you barely get to the ball. The main downside is that I break strings after every 5-6 times on the court and I use some of the most durable polys available. The local tennis pro says that it's my heavy topspin serve and the open string pattern that causes the strings to break so often.
From: Jack, Lynchburg, VA, USA 09/09
String type and tension: Topspin Cyberflash, 62lb
Headsize: 118
NTRP Rating: 3.5

Comments: I found this to be a very nice racquet to hit with. It's powerful, but not to powerful like the (k)ONE . I was surprise at the level of control this racquet has, but nothing like my number one stick the (k)BLADE TEAM 104. One thing to note. On my forehand sometimes the ball tended to curve towards the right. The exact same thing happened when playing with the Wilson N2,and the (k)ONE. Maybe it's my stroke, but that doesn't happen with the (k)FIVE 108, or, my (k)BLADE TEAM. My concern is the weight. I feel that it's just to light! My right forehand was a bit sore after hitting with it for two hours. People say that a heavy racquet might give you arm problems, but I'm not so sure if using a very light racquet won't either. I'm 100% certain that I will put lead tape at the 5, and 7 o'clock position so as to keep the frame's original feel, and playing characteristic. Overall I do like this frame. Very good for volleys and net play, and for creating spin. I still feel that this racquet might be best for 3.0, and 3.5 players. I don't see how 4.0, and 4.5 players can use it. It's a real good buy! I recommend it!, but for my serious league matches I will stick with my (k)BLADE TEAM 104. and use this one for nice relaxing matches, or if I want to goof off.
From: Wil, Dallas, Tx, USA 08/09
String type and tension: Wilson NXT 16 @ 64lbs
Headsize: 118sq.in.
NTRP Rating: 3.5

Comments: I play doubles and I was looking for a light tennis racquet that could provide me with excellent control and the power is not sacrificed. I found that this racquet has met or exceeded my expectation. I now have it for 2 months and the adjustment period is over. My serve has improved tremendously especially my slice second serve, my top spin shot is excellent, net volley is very controllable and crisp and certainly because of its light weight and a bigger head I could really swing it faster and harder and the end result is an excellent power and control I string it at 62 lbs.which is too tight and I feel the shock on my arms. So, next time I re-string it, I will use 60 lbs. This is a great racquet. I love it!!
From: Sel Abulencia, Cedar Hill, TX USA 08/09
String type and tension: Wilson HyperLast Spin 19 string
Headsize: 118
NTRP Rating: 3.5

Comments: I love this racquet. It is very light weight and easy to swing. It provides great power. It works great on the baseline and volleys. Backhands with this racquet were great. Serves were pretty good. Also, I love the maroon color.
From: Anon, Mississippi, USA. 3/09

Comments: I love this racket very much. I'm so glad I bought it. I'm a type of person who has to try first before I buy, especially when it comes to tennis racket. I could not try it because firstly I live in Australia and secondly, this racket is not available in Australia. I just trusted the words they say about this racket. Anyways, I ended up buying it and the first time I used it, I surprised myself how well I played overall. So guys, if you're looking for a superior racket with oversize head and light, this is your racket.
From: Evangeline, Tallai, QUEENSLAND, AUSTRALIA. 6/08
String type and tension: Wilson NXT OS 16/60lbs
Headsize: 118 sq.inch
NTRP Rating: 4.5

Comments: I've demo'd all the player sticks, and this stick is solid. I've been looking for control in a racquet and I thought heavy rackets were the only type of racquets I would like. Not so. I cannot believe such a light racket is so stable, powerful, yet controllable! You would think this is a beginner's racquet from the large face and thick beam; however, you'll soon forget the mammoth size when it comes off the face with pace and control. I'm impressed. Just give the stick a chance. You may be happy you did.
From: Matt, Rogers, AR. 6/08
String type and tension: Wilson Synthetic
Headsize: 118
NTRP Rating: 4.0

Comments: I loved this racket, slams were executed perfectly. I am able to use much more topspin than other rackets. It was also easier for me to put more spin into my first serves without faulting.
From: Angel, Los Angeles, CA, USA, 06/08
String type and tension: Wilson Stamina 18g @55
Headsize: 118
NTRP Rating: 4.0

Comments: I found the racquet very easy to hit. I am able to hit the ball hard without a lot of upper body strength. My serves had more punch to them. I was more consistent with my volleys. Larger sweetspot on the racquet worked well for me. It definitely helped to improve my game. I did not notice any strange sounds. I loved the demo and bought the racquet.
From: Monica, Simi Valley, CA, USA. 5/08
String type and tension: Wilson NXT @60
Headsize: 118
NTRP Rating: 3.5

Comments: I found the racquet played very well very well from the baseline. Very good with topspin and slice. Didn't care for it on serves, the sound is strange.
From: Larry, Rock Island, IL, USA, 03/08
String type and tension: Wilson nxt @65
Headsize: 118
NTRP Rating: 4.0

Comments: I am astonished by the optimum performance that this racquet offers. On the baseline, this racquet gives plenty of power and control. At the net, you may play a dropshot anytime you wish to. Overall it scores an 8.9.
From: Wes, Toulose, France. 1/08
Headsize: 118

4 comment:

fenghuilv said...
I agree with you, I think you will pleased to look at babolat aeropro drive gt.
fenghuilv said...
I agree with you, I think you will pleased to look at babolat aeropro drive gt.
YYY said...
You this passage is too good,I very much agree with your point of view.I like Tennis Rackets,do you like.Glad to visit my home page wilson ncode n5
YYY said...
You this passage is too good,I very much agree with your point of view.I like Tennis Rackets,do you like.Glad to visit my home page wilson ncode n5

Post a Comment